Monday, November 5, 2018

3 card set

Are you excited for a new challenge from Unstampabelles?  Here it is:

#85: November - Boxes, Parcels or Bags
Twist - recycle something

I've chosen to use a little box that my favourite tea can be bought in, just a 10 teabag pack. English Breakfast tea. I do love it so.



Now when I saw that the inside had a wonderful pattern on I decided to keep it for future use.
When this challenge came up I knew that it was time to use it.  Don't you love the pattern?


I chose to make some tags from the little box.  I made each one a bit different. The box already had one sentiment printed on it, "Enjoy each day".


Of course, I then had to turn them into cards.  Most of my friends are tea drinkers so these will come in handy.


What will your creativity inspire? I look forward to seeing your entries.  You could win this prize.

No automatic alt text available.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment