Monday, July 2, 2018

Fancy frame card

Hi friends.

I have another card to share. This time it is quite girly.

For this month's challenge at Unstampabelles you will need to do the following?


#81: July Fancy frame or border


Twist - How edgy can you be?

I've chosen to use fancy frames in two ways.



The background patterned paper has been cut using my Creative Memories custom cutting system wavy frame.

I have then used my Creative Memories shapemakers, the square and the fancy frame 1" makers, with black and pink cardstock to create little framed embellishments with buttons and my sentiment.

I think the black, pink and white making a good colour combo, don't you?

Hope you join in.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great card; one of my favorite color combos. Really like your use of patterned paper. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete