Monday, February 5, 2018

Cover page scrapbook layout

I've always thought that cover pages need not have a photo on them. Having said that, I would have liked one of me on this, I just didn't have one.



What do you think? Did it need a photo? I don't think so. It has all the info you need, plus the big black tiara says a lot.

This layout is for the first Unstampabelles challenge of 2018. You'll be thrilled to know that "Anything Goes" for this one.  Also, you should use something new in your stash.  Both the tiara and the 2015 card are new. Also the pink stars as a matter of fact. They were the last item I added.

In case you are a new visitor, I sing in a female barbershop Chorus called A Cappella West. At my very first Convention we won the competition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment