Thursday, March 31, 2016

Farewell card

In my Chorus we have had the pleasure of the company of a temporary tenor. She is a young German lady who has been working in Perth as an au pair. I have had the pleasure of singing with her and she has the sweetest voice.  She will be leaving us shortly and travelling around Australia before returning home.

The Chorus asked me to make her a card. I know that she has done a triathalon whilst she's been here so I incorporated music and a bicycle into her card.

I've entered this in Soul Scrapper's challenge CC49 where I needed to use a sentiment in a circle on my project.




My friend is the one on the right. She is having fun performing a skit at our Chorus retreat.

I will miss her.

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Dale and what a nice thought for your German friend.

    ReplyDelete