Monday, November 16, 2015

Card for Unstampabelles challenge

Unstampabelles

November Challenge #52: Anything Goes - with a twist to use a flower or flowers



We are remembering the 100th anniversary of WW1 this year, so perhaps that would fit
or you can remember a loved one. It can be a keepsake box, or a scrap page or a card.
Things happening this month are the Melbourne Cup, DiWali and Remembrance Day 
(on the 11th of the 11th). The twist is to use a flower on your work.  This is the prize.



Here is what I created. I made a card using some of the Ruby Rock-It Nostalgia kit. 
I've also added a pretty pink ribbon, a Bo Bunny button with embroidery floss and a 
hand made ribbon rose flower.




I'm thinking I may give this to my Nan for her 93rd birthday on the last day of this year.

I hope you think of joining in this month.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Dale. Wow how many changes you Grand mother must have seen. I expect she has many stories to share with you. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete