Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Play Hard for Scrap The Boys

ANOTHER CRICKET PAGE

Scrap the Boys have some wonderful sponsors this month. I always mean to do their challenges but don't always get around to it. Who could resist this month though.  Here is the criteria:

2 photos 6 x 4 or smaller. I have had to add 3 as they were all needed for the story. Hope that doesn't disqualify me.
Chipboard - I have 4 pieces, the clouds, the title and the date.
Washi tape - bottom right hand corner chevrons
mists/paints - I have used a round tube to add circles to my patterned paper that already had white circles on it. I always enjoy adding an abstract "ball" reference to my sports pages.

The layout is about my son Damon's first game with his District cricket team, Under 17s Melville Storm. Their team colours and blue and white so I have used those and added green and taupe.

Thanks for looking and check out the other inspiring layouts at Scrap the boys.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dale!
    The photos are awesome! I can see how you needed to tell this story with three of them ;0)
    I love the journaling block, it balances everything out and the ball references are a brilliant design idea!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Boys layout, Dale!
    Love the touch of washi....the pic's and love the clouds. Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete