Sunday, August 19, 2012

Big Attitude



I think this was the start of Damon not wanting his photo taken. I got a chance to snap this shot in the hallway. Missed the top of his head but he wouldn't pose for another. Oh, well, we have to use what we have.

This layout is for the Stash Stomper at Scrap Boutique this month. Challenge was to use 12x12 die-cut paper. I've made this a My Mind's Eye layout.  Great quality papers they have.

Here is a list of what I've used:

My Mind's Eye
Stomp - "Big Attitude" fossilised flowers paper, Title and brads, large accessory sheet die-cuts
Everyday Fun Front Page news pp (Kraft Funday)
Die cut
So Sophie Graceful "little lady" today's event card
Breaking Free Flip N Flight Oh SO Very hot sun kissed stars pp

Other
Creative Memories brown pen and white album page
washi tape


No comments:

Post a Comment