Friday, May 18, 2012

Treasury



I've created this layout of the U.S. Treasury Building in Washington D.C. I worked for the Western Australian Treasury Department for 5 years. It was one of my first jobs and I made some great friends there. This building is rather more impressive than the one I used to work in.

I really wanted to have a $ sign as my S in the title. I just used a slash and put it over the top of an S. No company seems to make a $ sign. I've used red, white and blue of course and added in some craft to make the wall plaque, which looks like copper to me, stand out.

This layout has been entered into the Guest DT's challenge at Soul Scrappers this month, which was set by Natalie Elphinstone. She made it real easy for me. All I had to do was hand journal. As I do that on every single layout I chose to do a page in my Washington travel album. This may be almost the last page in that album, so that is a happy thing.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment!! :)

    You really have to see Paris once in your life, it's beautiful! But I loved Lissabon a little bit more :D.

    xx

    ReplyDelete