Sunday, April 29, 2012

I see the graduates for BITW

BITW is short for Bird is the word which is a challenge blog.  Here is the layout I created for it.



I'm a bit behind on my boy's School albums. This is the second School layout I've done today so that's great. I noticed that none of the entries so far have really stuck to the sketch and apparently that's OK. I had the tools to make it look pretty much like the sketch and I decided to do the sketch because I liked the look of it, therefore mine looks pretty much like it.  Here it is so you can compare.



You also had to use the word look or see in the title. I've used see.

4 comments:

  1. awesome page love how you interpretted the sketch and love the photo's how cool is that!!! Thanks for playing at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the LO I like what you've done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Dale and a fantastic take on the sketch!! Thanks for sharing with us at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the sketch. Nice page.

    ReplyDelete