Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SNR

Scrapbook News and Review had server issues and have had to delay their release until 31 July (or so). I have been waiting patiently. Just.
On their network they have a card universe, which is a ning network. It's a separate log in. I uploaded one card which I created using a design by Sharon Lee. The creator of the network has decided to feature it for the week. Isn't that lovely?  You can view the card below on my 20 July blog post.
I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I'm going away with a lovely group of women on a scrapbooking retreat. I've started to get organised already but will try to pack everything up today. Can't wait. I am going to create a wedding album for my Aunt and Uncle. I was their flower girl when I was 4 years old.

2 comments:

  1. http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/photo/celebrate-115?context=featured This is the link to the card but you probably would have to sign up to the ning network to view it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Dale... you are on a roll... congrats... I cant wait to see you work published :)

    ReplyDelete