Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sporty Kaisercraft layout

I was so excited that Kaisercraft have their Saturday sketches back. They had a little break in January and I was looking forward to their return.

A terrific sketch this time and I have flipped it so the photos are on the right due to the orientation of my photos.
Screen shot 2014-01-06 at 3.39.26 PM

Here is my interpretation.

KC do some fabulous ranges for boys and I've done a real mix and match from their different collections to create this layout. Both of my boys were in the Grand Finals for their ages at indoor cricket last year. My son Mark played for both teams.














Products used:

Kaisercraft:
On The Move/Cylinders pp
Base Coat/Bark pp
Le Chateau/Lumiere pp
Rewind/Record pp
Rought and Tough Brads
Attitude! Collectibles

also Echo Park For the Record alphas

Thanks for looking.

1 comment: