Sunday, February 2, 2014

Birds for Ch#4 of Mystical fairytale comp

Jane Howden's photo.





















The 4th challenge at Mystical Scrapbook's for our Fairytale comp is The Ugly Ducking. See above for criteria.
I started with some blue cardstock and then stamped up each side with a vine border. I've used 2 Derwent colour pencils to fill in the leaves.
I've painted circles on the yellow cardstock with some yellow paint, unbleached titanium and I've also mixed the two together. Basically did rough circles.
Taken some more cardstock, green this time, punched up one side. Mystical has this beautiful green vine ribbon and I just had to use that too.

Products from store are:

green vine ribbon
Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu/Jacquard paper
October Afternoon Farmhouse/Sunday Dinner paper
Echo Park Springtime element stickers

Get your entry into the gallery by 16 February.

No comments:

Post a Comment