Friday, January 3, 2014

Mystical Scrapbooks cyber crop - my challenge

Last night kicked off a cyber crop at Mystical Scrapbooks. The theme is fantastic - travel/holiday. Everyone has photos from these events they need to scrap. I have many.

For my challenge I have created a double page spread. It is a mirror image one, meaning that the left side mirrors the right. I have 3 photos on each page and have cute two pieces of patterned paper in half to create cohesion across the pages. I've added some complementary strips across the middle to join them together.

This method is a nice and easy way to match your pages up for the one subject on two pages. My challenge for you is easy. Simply create a double page spread or scrap lift the left side or the right side page. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Load your work into the Mystical gallery before the week ends and you may win a prize. Good luck.


Products list:

Echo Park Springtime - Spring border strips paper and Element Stickers
Echo Park This and That alphas
lilibee double dutch croquet paper
My Mind's Eye Lime Twist, Happy Go Lucky "Together" lines paper
doodlebug designs boys only pop art paper
Basic Grey Knee Highs and Bow Ties stickes and chipboard buttons
Basic Grey Lime Ricky/Rob Roy paper
orange and white twine
Little Yellow Bicycle Clothesline cs stickers
Indigo ink - Versa
CM red pen

No comments:

Post a Comment