Saturday, January 25, 2014

CSI 107 solved - Georgia

Case File No. 107


I just loved this week's inspiration. I took one look at the picture and knew I was going to do a page for it. It's adorable, no?

I knew I had just printed some photos that were perfect. The colours in the photos perfectly match the colour scheme. I've used all five colours.
I've done some black penwork on the artisan pp top left to highlight it. I've made little corners around each photo corner with a black pen and ruler.
For the diamond/harlequin pattern I used a stencil to cut out 4 different papers (the cream one is misted and grey one his metallic sparkle pp) and created a diamond shape. I've used black pen and a ruler to draw lines through the centres to make it look more "finished off".
I've used the pink/red, black and yellow rub-ons throughout.
I had the most perfect little kitten sticker from a Creative Memories page completion kit.




No comments:

Post a Comment