Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 307 - Prima background card

Hey everyone.
I took the tree and decor from Christmas down today. Bit sad and not so much fun as putting it up. All done now.
Took some time out to make a quick card. This one is for 365 Cards Day 307 which is a sketch. I had been wanting to use a Prima background from some flowers of theirs that I had used up. They are quite pretty. I wouldn't use them on a scrapbook page as they aren't acid free but perfect for a card. I also decided I'd like like of scallops and I've used one of my paper tear flowers. See here for my tutorial.


Here is the sketch.

5 comments:

  1. Dale, thank you for sharing your adorable card! 'Love the colors, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, makes me think of spring. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love your large bloom :) such a pretty card and awesome take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the flower work on the card!!!

    ReplyDelete