Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So close

Good morning all,

Last weigh in day today for the 5 Kilos Scrappers' Challenge.  I got so close to my goal of losing 5 kilos. I'm only .4 away. I know that by next week I will have achieved it. Here is my scales photo.

I was happy with the .8 loss from last week. Today is the last day of School hols and I had a very similar week this week to last week. Played Wii tennis, did lots of gardening, ate some Easter eggs. Walking starts again tomorrow with the kids back to School and I've organised to swim some laps with a friend next Tuesday at the local pools. My ultimate goal is to stay below 65 always. I'm sure I can achieve but I know that I will have to work at it now that I am over 40. Gone are the days of maintaining a low weight with little effort and not watching what I consume.

I'd like to thank Karen and Nerrida for their support and encouragement and also to the other ladies doing the challenge. It really did inspire me to achieve the weight loss and for that I am truly grateful.

As a bonus my layout that I made as part of this challenge was chosen as the winner. I have won a prize. So exciting. I love to win things, especially as a result of doing the hobby that I love. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment