- Start with a 6" x 12" piece of cardstock or other thick 12" paper. I've used 12" American Crafts - Romance - Tainted Love.
- Score down the centre and fold in half.
- Punch out 20 x 1" hearts in at least 4 colours.
- Adhere punched hearts in rows until the card is filled.
- One of the hearts I punched was in white vellum. I like that the stripes show through a little. Even though this card is mainly pink I think it makes it a little more masculine. As this card is for my husband I didn't want to to be all girly.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Valentine's Day card tutorial
I have made a Valentine's Day card today and I'm going to give you simply instructions on how to create it.
Posted by Dale Tiernan at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Fab card Dale - love the design & your instructions! Awww how lovely that you are going to give it to your hubby....ReplyDelete
I will try to make one too!
I love this card Dale. Great for Vday!ReplyDelete
love that card Dale................in regards to the swaps....you send me all 10...makes it easier when im sorting them outReplyDelete