Tuesday, November 1, 2022

November 2022 ARTastic double page DT layout

Check out this jungle themed display window for our ARTastic challenge inspiration this month.




I instantly saw a double page spread, so that's what I created. Mostly green, with some brown and jungle themed. I used paint, nuvo drops, kinda glitz, die-cuts and stickers. Plus one flair.

Here's my page.




I started with some green cardstock as my background. I chose a couple of different coloured green paints and some white and randomly drew my brush through the colours and then created some curved lines across each of my pages.  I added some nuvo drops and kindy glitz for added shine and interest.

I've matted each of the photos with brown so as to add that colour from the inspiration pic.

The twine is for the vines that monkeys swing through and if you look at the inspo pic you can see some of the "vines" do go across.

There is one pop of orange so I picked that colour up for my title. Appropriate given the photo subject, yes?

Then I've just added some die cut and sticker leaves, along with a little journalling.

Get your entry in.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment