Tuesday, November 1, 2022

November 2022 Archi-scraps DT post - Steampunk

Check out this funky vehicle. Wacky huh?  This month's inspiration for Archi-scraps is this image and make it STEAMPUNK.


Here's a link if you're unsure what it is.

I've always admired the layouts, tags and cards that people make using this genre.  I don't have a lot of it in my stash. Not at all. I made do that (and have since bought a little paper pad of it).

Here is what I came up with.


The pics are of my Grandpop and the colours of the photos leant themselves to the sepia tones of steampunk and the inspo image. I started with cream background paper and added some brick stamping.  Kaisercraft always have great men's type ranges. That's the clock/cog paper. Then I scrounged around for anything else that would fit the theme.

Let's see what you can do. We would love to see your entry. There is a prize on offer for the winner.

Head to the fb page to enter.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment