Friday, April 8, 2022

ARTastic are having a Cyber Crop!

Wow. ARTastic are having a cyber crop.  You will love this one. It is about shapes. Easy subject matter.


I wanted to do something really fun. I chose to make a mini album for my son's 22nd birthday. He has moved to Sydney to work.  Very sad about that, but a great opportunity for him.

I had a Kaisercraft circle chipboard album that I thought would work. I also chose a couple of 6x6 paper packs to draw from. Blue and red seemed a great colour combination for a 22 year old guy.


Firstly, I used some Semco soft blue acrylic paint to give 3 coats of paint to one side of each circle.

I chose complementary papers and covered the other sides using Mod Podge. I also punched some stars from the offcuts of the papers.




Last thing was to choose embellishments. I wanted to keep it simple.  I used die cuts, ribbon and stickers. I put the whole thing together using a jump ring.





I love how it turned out. I hope it make it to him in the post in one piece. I miss him a lot.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment