Friday, April 1, 2022

Archiscraps April challenge

Happy April 1st (and April Fool's Day). I hope you don't get pranked.

Here is something a bit different. Archiscraps is asking you to take inspiration from this image:



There is the added criteria of "Use brackets as your main feature on your layout or card".

Here is my DT layout.


I have used some chipboard and inked it to replicate the hammock in the photos.

I've taken the soft blues in the inspo pic and made that my background.

I chose to use the beautiful blue in the photo for my alphas and I wanted to mix the alphas up so I've also chosen some woodgrain ones (inside the brackets). I thought that made the brackets stand out more. By using one whole quarter of the page just for the title I thought that emphasised the brackets as well.

What will inspire you? Enter on the facebook page.


Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment