Wednesday, September 1, 2021

ARTastic September layout

 Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well and getting lots of crafting done.

I've done a page for my DT position at ARTastic.

Here is my layout.


These are photographs from a 2019 trip we took with friends to Borneo - Malaysia. This is the first day of our trip where we stopped to get lunch.

Here is the inspiration painting.

It is by Robert Hagan called Big Guns.May be an image of bird and outdoors

There is also a sketch we need to use. Plus extra criteria is boys only.

This a great sketch that you could use over and over again.

I've picked up the colours from the painting, used a kraft background to represent the sand. I also used yellow and blue.

Jump on this. Head over to facebook and upload your layout there.

Dale x





No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment