Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 2021 Unstampabelles' challenge

 Hello,

First day of winter in Australia is 1 June. We have just left autumn. I mention this because this month's challenge at Unstampabelles is about seasons.  If you are in the northern hemisphere you will have just left spring and are headed into summer.

So, the challenge is:

 Seasons and Seasonal                 Can be whatever season you are currently in or leaving         

  TWIST: use handmade flower(s)

I chose autumn.  These colours would be reds, orange, yellow, brown, etc.

I have made a card. I used my 1" square punch to create a grid background. I've used some punches to make a layered card. It has 4 layers and I've used ink and scrunching and added some twine and a pearl brad for its centre.  These are easy flowers to make out of scraps of paper and can look very effective.



You can make any project. Go ahead and link it up on the Unstampabelles' linky tool. Don't forget to check back each week for new inspiration from other Design Team members.

Dale x


No comments:

Post a Comment