Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 2021 Archiscraps challenge reveal

 Hi friends,

Hello to June.

Check out this month's challenge at Archiscraps



May be an image of living room

Very 70's hey

JUNE- Use fringing. It can be paper fringing or actual fabric/haberdashery fringes. Can be long or short, it's up to you.

I made a scrapbook page.

I quite like to make fringe flowers. I punched a circle, distressed the edge and coloured it with chalk and added silver glitter. I cut out a larger circle and cut it with my scissors. I made 3 of them. Got to follow those design principles after all.  I picked up the colours for the page from the currency. You'll see the money has some flowers on it too. I thought it tied together neatly.

May be an image of 2 people

Head over to the facebook page to enter.  Archiscraps


Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment