Saturday, June 1, 2019

Two sporty scrapbook layouts

Hello. It is June already. Oh my goodness.

Time for a new challenge at ARTastic.

Here's the inspo pic:

Russel Drysdale - "Children playing with ball"

 Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Criteria is children playing theme.

I have two layouts to inspire you. I have two boys, there is one layout for each of them.

They both played cricket and football throughout their youth.

First is of Mark playing footy. He was a fabulous footballer. Always knew where to be, a great skill to have. He was also a great all rounder at Cricket.

No photo description available.

Second is of Damon playing cricket.  He was a fantastic fast bowler, often opening. As for batting, well best not to talk of that.

I've done a double pager for him.  I did my own lettering for the titles.

No photo description available.


Why not join in?  It doesn't have to sport at all. It could be a tea party or on the playground.

Hope to see your entries.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment