Monday, June 23, 2014

Keepsakes - Kaisercraft #3 June 2014 sketch

 KAISERCRAFT - SKETCH #3 - JUNE 2014

Welcome to today's blog post. If you're visiting me for the first time, welcome. If you like what you see, please become a follower. I'd love to have you visit again. I hope I can inspire you or brighten your day.

Today's post is for one of my favourite sketch challenges. Kaisercraft's week 3 sketch for June is a beauty (I have attached it below).

Take a look at the brick wall in my photo. What a perfect match it is for my favourite KC collection, Base Coat. In this case, the Bricks paper. Woohoo. Great start. I cut it down slightly, inked it in black and mounted it on KC khaki weave cardstock. I have done the same with all the patterned papers. I have also used a lot of my second favourite KC collection, Kaleidoscope. So perfect for my page theme.



Here is a little close up.

sat sketch june 3 sketch

Thanks for visiting. Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely, a great take on the sketch.. love the brick paper on your back ground!!

    ReplyDelete