Sunday, June 8, 2014

Card and layout for Mystical Scrapbooks CC




Here is a card for any occasion. I have made it for Tracey's challenge at Mystical's Scrapbook's June cyber crop.  Join in to our cyber crop this week. See this post for all the details. It runs til the 15th of June, so plenty of time to get all 3 challenges done. I'd love to see your examples.


Above is the layout I did for my challenge. It is called My First Performance. It is about my first performance with the Chorus I'm in, A Cappella West. We sang at the Little Hands Festival in Melville. It was just up the street from my home and therefore very convenient. It was a lovely day and there was a good turn out of people. The two little fairies in the front enjoyed our singing. There were also two big fairies, grown women dressed as fairies, following us around. I'm the one in black on the left side of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment