Friday, September 6, 2013

15 years - a male scrapbook layout

I'm a Designer at Mystical Scrapbooks. Starting tonight we are hosting a cyber crop with a difference. Donna has put together a special kit and it was each Designer's job to copy that kit from their own stash. You had to get as close as possible and if you didn't have a similar item, you were to try to replicate it. Each Designer has something different to show that they have copied. Check out the blog for more details from each Designer.

I chose to replicate the dot paper. You can see how I did it on the blog.

The other products I have used are as follows:

Bluebell cardstock (Kaisercraft)
White cardstock (American Crafts)
patterned paper that I made using the white cardstock and punched out circles from various papers and cardstocks
Social Club/Swingin' pp (Cosmo Cricket)
Seasons yellow chevron pp (Creative Memories)
Baby Blue ink (Memories)
Trendsetter Decorative Tags (Fancy Pants)
Trendsetter sticker fundamentals (Fancy Pants)
Miss Caroline brads (My Mind's Eye)
chipboard painted green with Kaisercraft paint (Twiddleybitz)
ribbon and ricrac
Thickers Foam - Delight (AC)
Rhinestones - Ice Blue (KC)
Pearls - Bliss (KC)

Here is my finished layout.


It would be great if you would join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment