Thursday, August 15, 2013

August scrapbooking challenges

HOLIDAY FUN - CUCC19 at Soul Scrappers.

This is the layout I have created for my latest Designer challenge over at Soul.

The criteria is to:


  • use the word Holiday in your title

In this instance I use the word holiday to mean School holiday but you could use it to mean travel also.

  • use 2 photos
  • use the colours blue, green and white as the dominant colours
  • use the paper weaving technique. This is a really simple, yet effective technique. You can see my effort in the bottom left hand corner.


You have until 4 September to upload your challenge. If there are 8 entries or more I have a terrific RAK to give away.

Other challenges I encourage you to try are:

ARTastic where I am a Guest Designer this month. Here's the inspiration pic. 

AUGUST inspiration comes to you from Splash by Alan Lewis

Archiscraps Here is the inspiration pic.



From screen to scrap Here is the inspiration pic.




A real mixed bag. Something there for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment