Friday, May 4, 2012

Something a bit special

Hiya.  I have made my very first ever SKETCH. It was so easy. Why have I not tried to do this before?

Today's card is for 2 things. Firstly, it's for Day 62 at 365 Cards which is to use pink, an animal and patterned paper. Secondly, I'm going to submit the card and sketch as part of my Design Team application for Scrap Boutique, which I frequent every day. I would love to be a Stylist over there. It's a great site.

So, here is my card. I can't figure out how to get my sketch on to here as I created it in Word. Will have to work on that, unless someone can advise me.







1 comment:

  1. Awww-this is such a cute card, Dale!! Congrats on your first sketch. I wish I knew what to do tech wise. Oh, best of luck with the DT application!! xox

    ReplyDelete