Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Car Stack for From Screen 2 Scrap's May challenge





Here is my DT layout for May's challenge at From Screen 2 Scrap. The movie poster this month is from a really thrilling movie called Memento. Check out IMDB here to see the details of it.

I have stayed pretty true to the poster apart from flipping it. The photos were taken at the British Science Museum. I thought they looked really cool. I have all the criteria for extra points: white cardstock, black title and at least one photo to be turned into a polaroid or instamatic photo.

I've used a My Little Shoebox pp for the car and fuel pump embellishments.

Go to http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com.au/ to join in. If you join in for the first time due to seeing it here, please tell Shazza as it gets me points in a DT comp. 

Thanks for looking. Happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment