Friday, February 10, 2012

ily card



I've made this card for Red Earth Scrapbooking's February 2012 Mystery Box challenge. The challenge was to use these ingredients:


  • AC Thickers - I've used Marquise CB stickers. I like the gun metal colour. Awesome.
  • Flourish - This is cherryArte Rubon Basket. Pretty cool.
  • Tag or ticket - I've made my own tag using a Creative Memories punch and white card stock. I've added felt hearts, Mrs Grossman's fabric zigzag sticker, ribbon and some Maria George Designer Trim.
  • Something vintage -  Maria George Designer Trim
  • brads - I've got some pearl brads that came free with my Anna's Craft Cupboard order. They're also kind of vintagey.
The card is made from grey DCWV cardstock and the heart PP is Bella Blvd Honey I'm Home/All You Need pp.

I think this would be a great card for Valentine's Day or an Wedding Anniversary (both of mine are next month) or a spouse's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment