Thursday, February 2, 2012

Game On




Here is my example for the Design Team I'm on at From Screen 2 Scrap. The movie poster inspiration this month is Valentine's Day. Appropriate. My husband and I had our first date on Valentine's Day. It was at Rottnest Island. A work colleague set us up. He had two extra tickets to a work social day. He said his kids didn't want to go along and would I like one. He also offered one to Paul, my now husband. The rest is history.

My layout features 11 photos. It's of my son's indoor sport party for his 11th birthday last year. The boys had a wonderful time and I took lots and lots of photos so it was great to feature lots on one page. I have 3 little tiny heart stickers in between the "sports sticker tape. I've also used a background soccer paper, very cool as the main sport they played was soccer and the 8 photos on the right are mounted on black cardstock. I've done some faux stitching with my white signo pen.

So, there you go. Your theme doesn't have to be about love. You just have to meet the criteria and be inspired by the poster. Best of luck.




For an extra 6 bonus points :)

1) Two hearts on the page= 
1 pt
2) Black Background = 
2 pts
3) At least 10 small, tiny photos = 
3 pts

Please make sure your entry is specially made just for FS2S. If it's your first time doing the challenge tell Shazza I sent you. I hope you give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment