Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Scrap The Boys November challenge



It's a very bright day today. I've taken two shots of this layout and couldn't decide which I preferred so I've put them both in this post.

Today I've made this layout for Scrap The Boys. The challenge is to show your team colours. Easy peasy for me. I have a host of sporting photos to choose from. These shots are ones I took of my 11 year old son playing footy. He's a bit of a star I must say so I had to include one for him. I've also got a Scrap FX CB boot which I've painted the same as his actual footy boots he's wearing in the photos. He really does put his all into the game and he makes me so proud. I love to watch his play. It's always a pleasure. I'm documenting his career in an album so this page is for inclusion in it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this great page!! I think it is awesome that you are making an album for your son!

    Oh, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great boys page. Love the soccer boot! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful boy page, love the embies and the cool pics..thanks for playing along at STB

    ReplyDelete