Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scrap Tiffany - Metal or wire challenge

Tiffany asked us Designers to bring back the metal or wire to our cards and layouts for this challenge. Here is my card "Joy".




I have combined my love of beading and card making for this challenge. I dipped into my stash of beads and made the stem and leaves of this flower with them and some green beading wire. I've used BG rubons and a die-cut flower as well. I created a circle punched hole in the front to sneak peek through to the pretty paper inside the card.

If you want to join the challenge go to http://www.scraptiffany.com/ for more inspiration from the other designers and you'll find Tiffany's email there too.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea using the beads for the stem and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really elegant .. love the metal beads.. hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dale, this is such a cute card! I love the beading, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Your beading is such a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete