Saturday, July 1, 2023

Scrapbooking challenge, use distress techniques

Welcome to July. One of Australia's winter months.  The photos in my scrapbook layout were taken in July 2019. I was in Borneo, where it was warm and humid.

This layout is created for the July challenge at Archi-scraps.


This is the inspo pic:"


The challenge is : JULY- Distressed

Use lots of inks to dirty it up, tearing edges etc. Make it look as wrecked as this house!

I took inspiration from the wood at the front of the house. I've used distress ink in forest oak and aged mahogany and done two types of tearing of paper. I've added in some wonderful leaf stickers as well. There are some trees in the inspo pic.

You can see that I'm upon a wooden deck, to lift us up a little bit from the Jungle floor. There are lot of mosquitos down there, amongst other things. Also, it protects the environment by keeping visitors on the path.

Come and join us, there's a prize to be won!

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment