Tuesday, December 7, 2021

December Unstampabelle's challenge - KIS - A Christmas card

Hello friends.

It is December, that magical time of year. Except I made my card for this challenge back in October, as you do. Plus, it is my second Christmas card I've made this year.

The challenge at Unstampabelles this month is to keep it simple. We are all busy so very apt. I'm sure you can make one or even two projects for this. Could be a card, or some other crafty thing. Surprise us.

I did make a card. I started with an American Crafts pre printed card. It had a snowflake and Let It Snow written on it. Well, here in sunny Australia, I can't really use that so I used it as a base.



I had a pleated flower in my stash. These are fun and easy to make. Here is a link to a tutorial if you'd like to try it yourself or maybe make some with your kids/grandkids. Pleated flower




I added some patterned paper which I had distressed the edges of. I have a nice little set of Christmas washi. Are mushrooms Christmassy? Anyhow, good colours and adds a little interest. Then I just added a sentiment, the flower and a pretty holly sticker.

A quick and easy card.

Hope you're enjoying the start of the festive season.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment