Friday, November 27, 2020

Guest Designer at Stick it Down

 Hello everyone,

My card was chosen as winner of the September card sketch challenge at Stick it down.

This means I was offered a Guest Designer position for November.

Here is the sketch I was given to work with.


Here is the card I made.


I started with some white cardstock on which I sprayed some green and purple ink.  I mounted that paper on some kraft patterned paper and then on to the base white card.

I chose some pretty resin flowers and some mustard coloured embroidery thread to make some "hanging baskets".

Lastly I added some Webster's Pages trim and a sentiment sticker.

It turned out quite sweet I think.

Thanks for looking. Why not head over and join in? There are also double page and single page sketch challenges to enter.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment