Monday, October 5, 2020

Thank you card with a tag

I love October. It is my birthday month. I will celebrate this Wednesday.

How about some inspiration?

You could try this month's challenge at Unstampabelles.

Here is the criteria and my example

#105 OctoberInspire - who or what was your inspiration into the world of paper craft? 

                 TWIST: a Thank You card or tag using the word Inspire 






A tag on a card. Inspired by my Mum who introduced me to crafting at a young age.

I have used a Phase Eight clothing label tag, which was a double.  I love that clothing brand. This is the back. Yes, I also love a bargain. haha



I added a different coloured piece of vellum on each one and a different piece of patterned paper on each as well.
Then, I used some scraps from another project, mostly Kaisercraft bits.
Lastly, the black word Inspire is a sticker from Creative Memories. Appropriate for the challenge because I got into proper scrapbooking from a Creative Memories home class way back when.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment