Monday, August 3, 2020

Butterfly congratulations card

Unstampbelles' have a new challenge for you to try.

#103 August:  Good News baby card; or any form of Congratulations  - a clear scan; a pregnancy confirmed; an educational achievement; a new job.........

                TWIST BUT you must make your own background.

Perfect for those who like making their own backgrounds.

I made a card.




I had previously made an a4 sheet of white paper into a purple and green inked creation for another project.  I had some left over so it was perfect for this challenge.

I used a pretty teal colour card to back.

I cut it into 4 rectangles and then used a ruler and a purple pen to create a border on each one. I also added one green dot in each corner to finish it off.  I had a beautiful butterfly that matched perfectly.  A congratulations sticker and I was done.

Easy.  Your turn. I look forward to seeing your project.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment