Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Castaway Bay

I've scrapped a page using some fun pictures from our day at Sea World a few years back.

This is for a challenge at Soul Scrappers where you needed to use trees.

Here is my page.


I thought it would be really interesting to put everything on an angle for this page.  Why not?

I've used Kaisercraft Peace and Joy/Elation pp for the background paper. Who says Christmas collections can't be versatile?

Then I've used Kaisercraft's 6 1/2" Sandy Toes paper pad a few times. I chose two of the papers and put them one atop the other. These are separated by "blob" washi tape. I didn't name it.  It looked like water to me.  I've used a journal box from that pad too.

I used 2 Creative Memories die cut palm trees and some water splash stickers.

Embellies I've added are a Chipboard anchor and chipboard cloud, some twine and some great brads by Simple Stories "You are Free" collection.  More Simpel Stories for the Alphas and stickers from the Good Day Sunshine Collection.

Cheers,
Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment