Monday, April 6, 2020

Copying a tag by the Scrappy Doctor

Here is a really fun challenge for you from Unstampabelles.


#99 AprilCreative Souls or Being Creative -  when everything is about art! Creating it, looking at it, admiring it, buying it; selling it; enjoying it..........

           TWIST -  name a creative person you admire and CAS a piece of their work, without using stamps of course. 


Do you love it? I did.

I've admired the work of Natalie Elphinstone for years.  Here is a link to her blog Onescrappydoctor. I also admire that she is an OB/GYN and a mother but she still finds time to consistently be creative.

I follow her on Instagram too. A very recently saw a post she did about gift tags that she makes. The one she made was quite different from my usual style but I liked it and thought I would like to try it. It's great way to use up scraps too.

Here's her insta post.


I gathered together some similar bits and pieces from my stash.



Here is my version.


I liked the way that she went over the edge of her tag so I have done that too.  I will give this a go again I think.

Join in the challenge. You can make whatever you like. Just be sure in your post to reference the work that you copied and remember not to use stamps.

Dale x

1 comment:

  1. Don't tell her, but I prefer your tag better. Sometimes playing with little bits of paper can be so much fun, can't it.

    ReplyDelete