Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Layered card

Here is the Unstampabelles' challenge for September 2019.

Time for Recess (Apertures)  TWIST Luscious Layering


I have started with a Colorbok Frame punch out sheet. I punched out the frames and was left with the holes. The apertures were therefore all ready to go. As they retained a line of colour that gave me the colours to use for the card.  

I backed the yellow and orange first and then the rest got the blue and white patterned paper.  I popped two of the frames. These were from the original sheet.  I also added a clock die cut (also popped), a chipboard xoxo piece and a handmade cardstock flower which has a lot of dimension.

I backed all of this on to orange paper and stuck it all on light blue cardstock.  So, lots of layers.

What will you make?

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment