Monday, August 5, 2019

Tea in the Garden watercolour card

Unstampabelles challenge:

August - Tea in the Garden TWIST Watercolour Wonders

Here is my card.


I had these water colour paints, brand new and unused.  I decided to use them on some yellow floral patterned paper.


I love tea, in particular Twinings tea. The 10 packs have a delightful pattern inside. I've used a different colour pack before. I chose a panel with a saying on it to use on my card.


The little teacup is from a Daphne's Diary magazine. They often have lovely images for projects to make.  Lastly, I added a die-cut which I have cut in half and used the other half on another card. 3 brown pearls as a final embellishment on the butterfly and I'm done.

What will you do?  Doesn't have to be a card. Can be a layout or something else? Just remember, don't use stamping.

Thanks for looking.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment