Monday, April 1, 2019

Paper pieced fish card

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month and April Fool's.

It's April.  Time for a new challenge at Unstampabelles.

April - Krazy Kritters TWIST Bokeh Backgrounds

I had to google bokeh. Here is a link to save you time doing it.  Bokeh 

I had a beautiful piece of paper by Crafter's Choice from their Minerals paper pack to use as my bokeh background.  As it was a pretty blue colour I chose to make a paper pieced fish, made from punched hearts of different sizes, as my krazy kritter.  Cute, isn't it?

I thought I'd choose a circle shape for my card, just for a change. Could be a bowl with a fish swimming in it.

I cute some pieces of green cardstock in 3 different colours to make seagrass, added a sticker starfish, fancy cut a cloud and added a sticker sentiment.  Done.





Hope you join in.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment