Monday, March 4, 2019

Cards for Men - Fishing and Father's Day


M is for March and M is for men this month at Unstampabelles challenge blog where I am a Designer.

March - Makes for Men and Boys TWIST Use a Staple or a Peg
Male focused items. 

In my family I am surrounded by lots of men. I find designing for men pretty easy. I've had lots of practice and I know they like to keep it simple.

Here are two cards that I made at the same time using a similar style and components.



The men in my family like to fish so the top card will go to one of them and the bottom card will go to my hubby later in the year. He is always reading the news with his glasses on the tip of his nose.

Materials used:


  • 1 sheet of 12x12 brown cardstock
  • Kaisercraft Sandy Toes 6 1/2" paper pad patterned papers
  • Archival Ink - Sepia
  • Creative stickers - Happy Dad's Day
  • buttons
  • grey cardstock
  • moustache washi tape
  • mini pegs
  • Creative Memories green sticker - fish skeleton
Hope you join in this challenge.

Cheers,

Dale x

2 comments:

  1. Two great male cards Dale. I love your use of the little peg to create the fishing line. Great idea Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are handsome creations, but the 2nd one is so clever to boot! Best, CG on your DT

    ReplyDelete