Friday, February 1, 2019

Siblings - a layout using a 5x7 photo from my childhood

This month's challenge at Artastic is one that everyone will like, I just know it.

Here is the inspiration painting.  The theme you must use is nature.

Image may contain: plant and outdoor

Grace Cossington-Smith - "Trees"


My Mum gave me the most adorable photo of me with my younger brother. In this pic I can see a resemblance. We don't look alike now though.  It is a sweet photo. I thought the colours in it corresponded very well with the painting and we are in a garden, so that's why I chose to use it.



The background paper is from Creative Memories and had most of the colours. I've added some paper, ribbon, buttons, pearls, lots of flowers and a sticker, plus some cream embellishments to tie in with the painting and add meaning.  

I showed my Mum and she loved it. So, I'm happy.

Happy crafting.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment