Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Design Team position and a first challenge

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have a new Designer position at ARTastic for 2019.

It is a creative type of challenge blog where you will be given an inspiration painting to be inspired by to create a project.

The rules are listed on the left side tab of the blog. This is where you can upload your entry.

Our first inspiration for 2019 is this fantastic abstract painting by Chris Vella called Joy.


CRITERIA - Yellow, blue and orange


I've done a School themed page for this challenge.



Image may contain: 1 person

It is of my son, Mark, receiving the Science award at his Year 7 Primary School Graduation.  I'm sure you can see where my inspiration was drawn from.  It was a good way to use up those odd chipboard letters and I had some fun with paint.

There are two prizes to be won this month.  Hope you will join in.

Dale x





No comments:

Post a Comment