Tuesday, January 5, 2016

We Love To Travel

Hi everyone.

It's been a while since I've had the time to do a scrapbook page. I'm only a few pages away from finishing our Singapore holiday albums from our trip in 2013. It will feel great to complete them.

I'm entering this page in another-freaking-scrappy challenge's January challenge which is to scrap a winter theme or colour scheme. I've gone with cool blues. It suited my photos.  I've used patterned paper, die-cuts, ribbon and washi tape.



























Thanks for looking and have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely layout and I love to travel to ! It does feel good to get projects completed, which I never seem to do . Love the cool, blue colour scheme. Thank you for sharing with us at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It result a very fresh Page. Thanks for sharing at AFSC. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh is a good adjective for the look of this layout. I like that tilted center photo.

    ReplyDelete