Monday, October 19, 2015

Girls, gold and glitter

A terrific challenge at Scrapbookit this month. It's girls, gold and glitter.  Here is what I came up with.



My Chorus, A Cappella West, went on retreat at Swanleigh from Friday evening til Sunday lunch time. At the end of the weekend we all jumped on the risers and took a fun photo, all 75 of us. |I love the background paper I've used for this, just perfect. I'm in the middle. I wonder if you can spot me. I have a black top on, which is a big hint. Our Chorus colours are black and pink. I actually like the gold I've used with pink to create this page. I think it's much cheerier than using black would have been.

3 comments:

  1. A great page Dale, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great page Dale, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in Dale. Love this page and what a great photo! :) Mel

    ReplyDelete